What a week to start writing weeknotes. Times are strange. These weekly notes, assuming I manage to foind time to write them every week will document how I feel, what’s happening and celebrate things I did well.
- COVID-19 is happening.
- Both the MoJ and Made offices essentially closed this week to help with social distancing to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Schools and nurseries closed today, which means next week we have to try and work, look after Freddy and Georgia as well as try to do some element of home schooling for them both.
- Government introduced massive help for businesses, but seeing how Sam’s work has come to a stand still, I’m very pleased to be working for a well run company (Made Tech).
- We also have to work, look after the kids and keep sane, but I am worried there aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Just to throw more pressure on myself I also tried to start a website for Freddy’s class to be able to keep in touch and
- I’ve hit a sticky patch with the Django project I am currently working on which is frustrating. Still not sure if it’s over complicated or I just can’t get my head round it.
- Cycled with Sam to her new office for a little bit of exercise and support Sam on her first cycle outing in about 5 years. It was nice and hopefully I will get back to more cycling when this thing is all over.
- I initially failed to get these written and published on Friday afternoon as planned, so not the best start but a new routine might help get me doing things like this for my sanity.